Friday, April 3, 2009


























Today was a half day at school. I was only there until 11:15 AM. Which really doesn't make any sense since we don't really do much in class anyway. I got angry at my algebra teacher for failing me (again) on my test. This then led to me eating a muffin and a pop tart; neither settled well in my stomache.
After school was finished I took my friend to my house for the first time. She loved it. We were planning on seeing 12 Rounds, but there wasn't a good showtime. So we just walked around the plaza and ate frozen yogurt. We both looked at eachother, walked into Juice It Up, and choaked down a wheat grass shot. It was probably the most disgusting thing I've ever drank.... in public! It's supposed to clean out your system, but it didn't do a thing to me or her.
The pictures I will be posting for the next few days are mostly of views of Riverside, California, from Mt. Rubidoux. Others will just be random.

No comments:

Post a Comment