Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sticking with Old fashioned







Well, my computer has a virus. (Oops!) I'm not going to be online as much, because I'm afraid some hacker is jacking up whatever websites I was just on-if that's even possible. I don't know; I've never had a virus before. This is why we should have just stuck with the type writer and it's glorious ribbon mechanism.

I've been passing my time by reading, and fiddling with my Diana. I was reading Catcher In The Rye for the longest time. And I recommend you don't read it, but it's still one of those classics that should never be forgotten. I just felt so... bland, if I must, after finishing it.

So now I'm rehabilitating myself by reading Inkheart, which is fantastic. Way better than that Twilight garbage...

I finished a roll of black and white film on my Diana, but I haven't gotten around to going downtown for this lab to develop it. I'm pretty excited to see what makes of it. Diana's are notorious, or so some say, for having beautifully distorted pictures. We'll just have to wait and see.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Magnolia ! Thanks for your nice comments...
    Hope to see your pics around here soon ! I'd suggest you using colour film on Dianas as well as the results a better (in my opinion...) I guess is because I love so much my Holga when I shoot in B&W that is going to be difficult to change now...
    Cure, Bauhaus, Joy Division and Smiths... WOW!! really good selection...

    ReplyDelete